The Department of Education encourages members of the community and education groups to use school facilities when these are not required by the school.
Schools are a community resource. Use of school facilities provides benefits through:
- access to services to support families and communities
- cooperation and goodwill between the school and the community
- provision of extracurricular learning opportunities
- access to state-of-the-art facilities
- effective use of valuable school facilities
- opportunities for the community to play a positive part in school security through out-of-hours use of the facilities.
You may apply to use our school’s facilities for appropriate purposes provided your hiring of the facility doesn't interfere with our teaching and learning programs.
We assess each application on a case-by-case basis. Find out more at Using school facilities.
If you’re interested in hiring our facilities, contact us for details.